1709 1st Avenue North
1709 1st Avenue North is an address located on Block 109A, in the 1700 block of 1st Avenue North. The present building, constructed before 1929 as a furniture warehouse, has more recently held a series of nightclubs.
- Jefferson Furniture Company (1929)
- Alabama Papar & Metalware (1930s)
- He & She Scene discotheque (1970s)
- Club Asia, owned by Mir Shahzed, (later known as "Club Heat", "Heat Ultra Lounge" and "Club 1709") alcohol license approved June 23, 2009, closed by the Birmingham City Council on September 11, 2012
- Club Rave, owned by Steven Jackson, opened March 2013. Closed by the City Council on June 11, 2013
- Pace Properties