2323 2nd Avenue North
2323 2nd Avenue North (also known as the Waldrep, Stewart & Kendrick Building or WSK Building) is a 2-story 21,840 square-foot office building built in 1988 on Block 103, at 2313–2323 2nd Avenue North. The building is clad in orange brick with large-scale limestone trim in a post-modern style.
Waldrep, Stewart & Kendrick attorneys purchased the building in 2007 for $2.85 million. They sold it to an affiliate of Hoffman Media in 2021 for $2.63 million. Hoffman planned $3 million in renovations.
- Crosswinds Foundation (2008–)
- Dodd Law Firm
- Hoffman Media (2021–)
- Green Home Solutions
- Hogan Smith Alspaugh legal services (2000)
- Martin Law Group
- Morse & Dolan attorneys
- Patton & Veigas attorneys (2000)
- Slappey Telephone
- Waldrep Stewart & Kendrick (2007–2021)
- Van der Bijl, Hanno (June 6, 2021) "Hoffman Media entity acquires office building along Second Avenue North." Birmingham Business Journal