3205-3211 2nd Avenue South
3205-3211 2nd Avenue South is a 7,000 square-foot brick-clad one-story industrial building at 3205-3211 2nd Avenue South in Lakeview. It was constructed in 1929 by the Birmingham Realty Company. Charles McCauley was the architect, and the Thomas C. Brasfield Company was the builder. It is recognized as a contributing structure to the North Lakeview Industrial District on the National Register of Historic Places.
In the 1930s the space was used by the adjoining Swann & Co. research laboratories. Since then it has housed the Alabama Vinegar Co., the Pool Co., the Birmingham Art Association gallery, Clark Antiques Gallery, and Christopher House Antiques
The building was purchased by Ken and Cindy Rhoden in 2017 and remodeled as an event space, which they dubbed "The Theodore", for Theodore Swann. The project benefited from Alabama Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits. Due to loss of business from the shutdowns mandated for controlling the 2020 Coronavirus pandemic, the business closed permanently in June 2020.