Adah International, Inc is an international project management company founded in 2015 by Kirk Atkinson. Its offices are located in the Ideal Building at 111 19th Street North. The company consults with small and medium-sized businesses in the U.S. and Europe seeking to work with each other, and provides management and business development services, including workforce training.
Atkinson, then representing Bremeninvest and BLG Logistics, accompanied a delegation from the City of Birmingham to Northern Germany in December 2014 to discuss opportunities for automotive and aeronautics-related industrial development. Adah International was contracted by the City of Birmingham in December 2015 to assist city officials in lobbying European businesses to locate operations in Birmingham. In 2016 Birmingham hosted a delegation representing Germany's Bremen University of Applied Sciences. Adah also lobbied the city to pursue the establishment of a Birmingham World Trade Center, which was approved by the World Trade Centers Association in July 2017.
- Walsh, Lauren (December 22, 2015) "Why Birmingham Council voted to hire a European consultant." abc3340.com
- Karen, Angela (September 7, 2016) "Kirk Atkinson helps European businesses set up shop in the U.S." B-Metro
- Van der Bijl, Hanno (July 13, 2017) "How a Birmingham company is trying to connect local students with advanced manufacturing jobs." Birmingham Business Journal
- Van der Bijl, Hanno (October 27, 2017) "Inside Kirk Atkinson's plan to bring the world to Birmingham." Birmingham Business Journal
- Adah International website