Bhamwiki talk:Did you know?
- ...that Birmingham has a bacteria named after it?
- ...that long before Railroad Park opened, the site held the Heart of Dixie Railroad Club's collection of historic railroad locomotives and cars?
- ...that the South East Lake neighborhood is north of the East Lake neighborhood?
- ...that Homewood has its own 20th Street South?
- ...that Lost actor Michael Emerson has a master's degree from University of Alabama?
- ...that Oporto-Madrid Boulevard is named for two streets that began as parallel avenues two blocks apart?
- ...that the first "Iron Bowl" was played in Birmingham's Lakeview Park in 1893?
- ...that before the Civil Rights Movement, Birmingham was sometimes known as "Bombingham"?
- ...that Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport has only had one fatal aircraft accident involving a passenger carrier?
- ...that Jefferson County is the primary county for 34 incorporated municipalities, more than any other in Alabama?
- ...that Birmingham is served by four primary interstates, but only three non-spur U.S. Highways?
- ...that the western end of Interstate 22 doesn't connect to another Interstate yet?