Bill Battle Coliseum

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Locate with
Google Maps

Bill Battle Coliseum is a sports facility on the campus of Birmingham-Southern College. It is the home stadium for the college's men's and women's basketball teams. Built in 1981, the coliseum is part of the larger Edward L. Norton United Methodist Center that houses the offices of the North Alabama Conference of the United Methodist Church. The 2,000 seat arena is named in honor of Bill Battle Jr, Birmingham-Southern’s athletic director from 1952 until his death in 1972. The coliseum is connected via an underground tunnel to the adjacent Striplin Sports Center.

External links

Bill Battle Coliseum at BSC Sports