Birmingham Brewing Company (1992)
- This article is about the 1990s business. For earlier businesses, see Birmingham Brewing Company.
Birmingham Brewing Company was a brewery active from 1992 to 1998 which produced three regular varieties as well as special seasonal brews. The brewery was located at 3118 3rd Avenue South and its brewmaster was John Zanteson.
The rights to Birmingham Brewing Company products were bought, along with the brewery, by Vulcan Breweries.
The company produced some Abita and Boar's Head beers under contract.
- Red Mountain Red Ale - a British-style brown ale (Silver medal, 1995 World Beer Championships)
- Red Mountain Golden Ale - an American-style Pale Ale (Bronze medal, 1996 World Beer Championships)
- Red Mountain Golden Lager
- Red Mountain Wheat Beer - Blended barley/wheat malt (Silver medal, 1996 World Beer Championships)
- Red Mountain Bock
- Red Mountain Christmas Ale
- Brewing Techniques (July/August 1996)