The Birmingham Bulls was the name of several professional hockey teams based in Birmingham:
- The Birmingham Bulls (WHA) moved to Birmingham from Toronto and played in the World Hockey Association from 1976 to 1979.
- The Birmingham Bulls (CHL) continued after the WHA folded as a Central Hockey League franchise from 1979 to 1981.
- The Birmingham Bulls (ACHL) returned as part of the Atlantic Coast Hockey League, playing a partial season in 1983.
- A new Birmingham Bulls (ECHL) team played as part of the East Coast Hockey League from 1992 to 2001.
- A revived Birmingham Bulls (SPHL) has been proposed to play in the Southern Professional Hockey League beginning in 2017.
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.