Breeding & Whilldin
Breeding & Whilldin was an architectural firm formed in 1904 by the partnership of Harry Breeding with recent graduate David O. Whilldin with offices in room 15 of the Watts Building at 20th Street and 3rd Avenue North. The firm's best known commission was the Birmingham High School which opened in April 1906.
By early 1907, Whilldin had left the partnership to open his own office.
- Blach's northwest corner of 19th Street and 3rd Avenue North, 1905
- Merchant's Bank, Tuscumbia, 1905
- Alabama Presbyterian College, main building, Anniston, 1905
- George Yancey residence, Glen Iris Park, 1905
- Burger Dry Goods Store, 2015 2nd Avenue North, 1906
- Ensley Library at Avenue H and 18th Street, 1906
- Birmingham High School, 1906
- Bush Hills School addition, 1906