C. T. Davidson residence
The C. T. Davidson residence is a mansard-roofed house built in 1895 for C. T. Davidson, son of pioneer miller John W. Davidson, one of the founders of Helena. The house is located on 2nd Avenue just off Main Street in Old Town Helena.
The original mansard roof was blown off by a 1933 tornado. The home still belongs to the Davidson family and is currently occupied by James and Marion Davidson Sides. Marion was born in the house and has, with her husband, undertaken a meticulous restoration.
- Brookhart, Laura (July 18, 2008) "Handiwork of family restored and treasured." Shelby County Reporter