Camp Hall is an 11-story, 363-bed, 156,765 square foot apartment building for upper classmen located at 1516 10th Avenue South on the campus of UAB. It was built in 1980 by Brasfield & Gorrie and was originally named Twin Towers. It was renamed to Camp Hall on February 20, 1991 in honor of Ehney A. Camp, a former member of The University of Alabama Board of Trustees.
Student apartments are available in one-bedroom (525 square feet) and efficiency (312 square feet) sizes with full kitchens. The building also has a computer lab, coin-operated laundry and vending machines.
During the early months of the COVID-19 pandemic, UAB designated Camp Hall as a residence for front-line healthcare workers and first responders, including those isolating or in quarantine due to exposure to the disease. Student residents were moved to Blazer Hall.
- "UAB dedicates a residence hall to house heroes on the front lines, students’ belongings stored." (April 6, 2020) WBRC.com
- Camp Hall on Emporis.com