- This article is about the 1900s public market on 20th Street North. For the current farmer's market at the Birmingham Intermodal Facility see Birmingham Central Market.
Central Market was a public market located on the northeast corner of 20th Street and 4th Avenue North (Block 59) in 1907 and 1908. The site had previously housed the Atlanta Furniture Company.
In 1908 vendors included Greenwood Bros., Tony Troncalli, G. W. Merritt, Benton Bros., A. T. Feaster, Consumers Meat Co., S. Failla Jr, M. B. Herman and the Hotel Supply Co..
The building was later demolished. Birmingham Parking Authority Deck 3 was constructed in 1976 on the same corner.