The Cityscape Group is a development firm headed by Adam Cohen which constructs multi-family residential buildings across the Southeast. Previously the firm specialized in renovating historic commercial structures for residential uses. The company has active projects in Birmingham as well as Chattanooga and Knoxville, Tennessee; Columbia, South Carolina and La Grange, Georgia.
Cityscapes offices are located at 213 20th Street North.
- 44-unit residential project at 10th Avenue and 11th Street South
- 93-unit residential project
- Athens Flatts, 36-unit condominium development at 2nd Avenue North and 23rd Street, completed in 2007
- Fix Play Lofts, conversion of retail building to 24 residential units
- Gables at Glen Iris
- Goodall Brown Building, conversion of commercial building to 36 residential units
- Johnston Lofts, conversion of commercial building to 23 residential units
- Liberty House, conversion of warehouse to 20 residential units
- Morris Place, conversion of commercial building to 16 residential units
- University Flats, 52-unit residential project under construction at 10th Avenue and 10th Street South
- Watts Tower, conversion of office tower to 52 residential units
- Coman, Victoria L. (June 25, 2008) "Glen Iris condos still a go, developer says." Birmingham News
- Cityscape Group website