Colonial Dining Club
The Colonial Dining Club was a promotional association for restaurants which was active in several cities in Alabama and Mississippi. It was incorporated in 1974 by Robert Drew, Larry Easton and Celeste Carroll.
Members paid an annual fee in return for coupons to restaurants, usually good for two entrees for the price of one. Members also enjoyed discounts at several hotels. Memberships could be purchased by telephone or mail order, or at Central Bank and Pizitz locations.
The organization had offices in what is now Highlands Bar and Grill in the Spanish Stores building at 5 Points South. Later its address was 1007 16th Street South. The company was formally dissolved in 1989.