Costa's Mediterranean Cafe
Costa's Mediterranean Cafe is a Birmingham-based Greek restaurant chain with two locations.
The orignal restaurant was located at 9500 Parkway East in Roebuck. It was opened in 1986 by Gus and Maria Kanellis, who 5 years earlier had opened Costa's Famous Bar-B-Que on Old Springville Road in nearby Huffman.
- 5891 Trussville Crossings Parkway, Trussville (opened August 2006)
- 3443 Lorna Road, Hoover (opened 1995)
- 9500 Parkway East, Roebuck (opened 1986, closed 2006)
- Wilkinson, Kaija (June 16, 2006) "Costa's to open new restaurant in Trussville." Birmingham Business Journal
 External links
- Costa's Mediterranean website