Denham & Denham
William Denham had been associated with Clarence L Hutchisson and A. J. Downey in Mobile before 1916.
The firm merged with E. B. Van Keuren & Co. engineers and mill architects on November 21, 1923 to form Denham, Van Keuren & Denham. Their offices were located in rooms 411-416 in the Comer Building (then called the Age-Herald Building).
The merger was dissolved in 1928 with both former firms both keeping their offices in the Comer Building. Denham & Denham moved up to the 12th floor of the same building. Both Denhams died in the early 1930s.
- Highland Plaza Apartments, 1924
- Fairfield Elementary School
- Mountain Brook Elementary School, 1929
- Canterbury United Methodist Church, rejected design, 1931
- Rickwood Field alterations
- "Professional Merger Completed" (November 29, 1923) Manufacturer's Record. Vol. 84, No. 22, p. 107