Dr Pepper Building
The Dr Pepper Building is a 3-story industrial building located at 2829 2nd Avenue South in the North Lakeview Light Industrial District. It was built in 1931 as a syrup plant and bottling facility for the Dr Pepper Company of Waco, Texas. The plant served all of Dr Pepper's distribution east of the Mississippi River. The concrete and brick building was designed by David O. Whilldin and features a large, vertical neon sign on the west facade.
- "Pepper Place History" at pepperplace.net