The Drive-By Truckers are a rock band, launched in 1996 in Birmingham and now based in Athens, Georgia. The group is led by Patterson Hood and Mike Cooley. The current line-up includes guitarist Jason Isbell, bassist Shonna Tucker and drummer Brad Morgan.
- A Blessing and a Curse, 2006, New West Records
- The Dirty South, 2004, New West Records
- Decoration Day, 2003, New West Records
- Southern Rock Opera, (double album) 2000, Soul Dump Records (rereleased 2002 on Lost Highway Records)
- Alabama Ass Whuppin, 2000, Second Heaven Records (rereleased 2002 on Terminus Records)
- Pizza Deliverance, 1999, Soul Dump Records
- Gangstabilly, 1998, Soul Dump Records
- "Bulldozers and Dirt" / "Nine Bullets" (single), 1998, Soul Dump Records
- Drive-By Truckers website
- Winfrey, Daisy. (November 24, 2005) "Southern Rock Odyssey: The Drive-By Truckers celebrate 20 years of homecoming." Birmingham Weekly.