Exposition Building (1921)

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Exposition Building was a long tent erected for the Fashion-Industrial Exposition of 1921, one of the main events in the celebration of the Semicentennial of Birmingham. The tent stretched along nearly the whole length of West 20th Street, adjacent to Woodrow Wilson Park.

The doors to the exhibition were opened on October 24, 1921. C. N. Wiley chaired the subcommittee responsible for the building and the exposition inside.

References