First Partners Bank
First Partners Bank (formerly SouthCity Bank) is a Vestavia Hills-based bank chartered in 2007. The bank's CEO and president is Elam Holley, Jr, former CEO of Peoples Bank. Billy Owens is chairman of the board.
Frank Petrusnek and Greg Clark were initially slated to take the roles of CEO and president, but they were rejected by state regulators. Holley was tapped soon after, with Petrusnek and Clark joining the Board of Directors.
- Jarvis, Crystal (October 19, 2007) "Former Peoples CEO takes reins at new SouthCity Bank." Birmingham Business Journal.
- Goodman, Sherri C. (June 10, 2007) "Bank regroups after regulator setback." The Birmingham News
- Todd, Helen (June/July 2013) "Renovating A Classic: An inside look at the historic renovation of the new First Partners Bank Building ." Alabama Construction News
- Cole, Antrenise (November 5, 2013) "First Partners Bank moves into new HQ and branch on Southside." Birmingham Business Journal
 External links
- First Partners Bank website