Five Points South YMCA

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Five Points South YMCA was the first branch location of the YMCA of Greater Birmingham. It began operating in 1940 at 1911 10th Avenue South and was closed in 2006 after declining membership and an aging building made it difficult to maintain services. It was later demolished to provide parking for the new Homewood Suites Five Points South.