Food Giant, Inc. is a grocery store chain that currently has five locations in the Birmingham District. The chain is operated by the Mitchell Grocery Corp. of Albertville. Food Giant's local offices were previously located in Tarrant.
Food Giant took over a former Winn-Dixie supermarket in Moody in 2007, and the city of Center Point lured the chain into the former Bruno's location in September 2009 by entering into a sales tax revenue sharing agreement.
- 1675 Center Point Parkway, Center Point
- 145 Hueytown Plaza, Hueytown
- 2200 Village Drive, Moody
- 6662 Alabama Highway 75, Pinson
- 5711 Veterans Memorial Drive, Adamsville
- "Center Point to get a new Food Giant grocery store." (July 27, 2009) WBRC (myFoxAL.com)