Golden Temple Natural Grocery and Cafe is a specialty grocery store and restaurant which sells natural and organic foods, vitamins, supplements, jewelry, gifts and clothing. The store's cafe and juice bar serves exclusively vegetarian dishes, with vegan and gluten-free options. The store also offers yoga classes and massage therapy.
The business was founded in 1973 in Homewood by Kundalini yoga instructors Harinam Singh Khalsa and Harinam Kaur Khalsa. It moved to its present location, in the Fred Jones building at 1901 11th Avenue South in Five Points South, in 1975.
- 1901 11th Avenue South, Five Points South (1975-)
- The Village on Lorna, 3309 Lorna Road, Hoover (1989-)
- Valley View Shopping Center, 1110 Chalkville Road, Trussville
- Lowe, Lindsey (September 1, 2014) "Golden: Harinam Singh Khalsa shares the rich history that has made Golden Temple a success story." B-Metro
- Phillips, Ryan (September 22, 2014) "What's the secret to Golden Temple's staying power in Five Points?." Birmingham Business Journal
- Golden Temple website