HKW Associates P.C. was an architecture firm founded by Fred Keith with two partners in 1994. The firm provided architectural, interior design and master planning services. The firm also had a Radius Graphic Design division that produced wayfinding, marketing and identity graphics.
In 2001 the firm moved its offices to the ground floor of Two North Twentieth.
Steve Reeves joined as a partner in 2004 and Marcus Furlow, Tony Renta and Bill Segrest became partners in 2008. Scott Myers also joined the firm that year as director of business development.
On May 24, 2010, with $1.2 million in debts, the firm filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection and made plans to liquidate.
- Boy Scouts Volunteer Resource Center and Eagle Scout Tribute
- Brookwood Village redesign
- Emmet O'Neal Library
- Juniper bar interior
- Hilltop Montessori School
- Martin Biscuit Building
- MountainTop Community Church master plan
- Pinnacle at Tutwiler Farm
- Railroad Park master planning and amphitheatre
- Stewart Perry headquarters office
- Standard Bistro interior
- St Rose Academy campus master plan
- Vestavia Hills Public Library
- Vulcan Center
Notable proposed projects
- Hubbard, Russell (May 25, 2010) "Birmingham architecture firm HKW Associates files for bankruptcy." Birmingham News