Hoover Tactical Firearms
Hoover Tactical Firearms is a gun shop located at 1564 Montgomery Highway in Hoover which caters to law enforcement. It was opened in September 2009 by Peyton Zarzour, a former Hoover Police Department detective.
In 2011 Zarzour leased the former Bruno's location at Riverchase Village in order to expand the store from 2,800 to 52,000 square feet. The facility includes pistol and rifle ranges, a 6,500 square-foot showroom, rooms for gun safety and weapon certification classes, and an on-site deli.
- Ellaby, Liz (September 2, 2009) "Gun shop catering to law enforcement opening on U.S. 31 in Hoover." The Birmingham News
- Walton, Val (May 11, 2010) "Sir, yes, sir! Gunny to sound off in Hoover." The Birmingham News
- Kent, Dawn (June 3, 2011) "Hoover gun store aims big at former supermarket site." The Birmingham News
- Kent, Dawn (December 17, 2012) "Hoover gun store fills with shoppers in the wake of shootings." The Birmingham News
 External links
- Hoover Tactical Firearms website