Iron Age Project
Hatti relocated his company, CoreLinQ Innovations to the upper floor of the 214-216 20th Street North building in early 2016. He later purchased the vacant Iron Age Building next door and moved ahead with a concept of a shared hub for healthcare technology startups.
- Carlton, Bob (September 21, 2012) "Bistro 218 coming to restored downtown Birmingham site." The Birmingham News
- Godwin, Brent (October 28, 2015) "Tech startup to move local operations to downtown Birmingham." Birmingham Business Journal
- Godwin, Brent (September 8, 2016) "Company eyes creation of tech hot spot on 20th Street." Birmingham Business Journal
- Poe, Kelly (January 20, 2017) "CoreLinQ HQ will anchor tech development on 20th Street." The Birmingham News
- Godwin, Brent (September 20, 2018) "Tech hub project on 20th Street eyes early 2019 completion." Birmingham Business Journal