Jefferson Corner is the present name for a two-story commercial building developed around 1908 by attorney William Walker Jr on the site of a former residence on the northeast corner of Block 74, at the southwest corner of Richard Arrington Jr Boulevard North and 4th Avenue North.
- 4th Avenue North
- 2023: Fashion Desirable consignment, former location of Knight Hardware & Electric Co. / Knight Electric Co. (1914-1941), Phipps Piano Co. (1956-1964), Jeffco Finance & Discount Co. (1984)
- 2025: former location of "negro shanty" (1891), Stephenson Brick Co. (1929), Movi-Mart Inc. home movie equipment (1941), Southland Studio photographers (1946), Realty Title Co. (1964)
- 2031: ServisFirst Bank, former location of Patterson's Cigar Store (1929), Par Value Loan Company (1984)
- West, Ty (June 10, 2020) "Downtown redevelopment project lands new tenants." Birmingham Business Journal