Ken Del Building
The Ken Del Building is a two-story, 10,000-square foot commercial building located at 5601 1st Avenue North, on the southeast corner of 56th Street South in Woodlawn. It was built in 1909 and formerly housed King's Catfish, Nick's Grill, and Nick's Sundries.
- Professional Drafting Services
- Maston Evans, attorney
- Mason & Mason, tax preparers
- Clockwork 247 Entertainment
- Suite 103: Oscar Morgan III, attorney
- Suite 106: Tom Plouff, attorney
- Suite 107: Crossroads to Intervention, Serenity Transport, Inc.
- Suite 108: Woodlawn Housing Affordable Mission
- Chambers, Jesse (August 14, 2018) "Birmingham City Council appropriates money for capital improvements" Iron City Ink