LaJara's Mexican Grille was a Mexican restaurant owned by Jack Glover. The restaurant originally opened in the mid-1990s at 169 Main Street in Trussville. In 1999 a second location was briefly opened at 1005 20th Street South in the Pickwick Plaza in 5 Points South.
The Trussville location was destroyed by fire in the early morning hours of June 2, 2000. Glover later re-opened the Trussville restaurant at 109 Glenn Avenue.
- News staff (June 3, 2000) "Trussville restaurant damaged in fire." The Birmingham News
- Crider, Deeana (August 13, 1999) "LaJara's loose ends, decor take away from the food." The Birmingham News