Lakeshore Village is a 16,000 square-foot shopping center with a 110-space parking lot located at 100 Frankfurt Circle off Lakeshore Parkway in Birmingham's Oxmoor neighborhood, backing up to Little Shades Creek.
The center was constructed in 2005. Steve Jager's JMB Partners purchased the property from Ira Levine in 2021 for $2.5 million.
- A–B: Cabo Coastal Grill, former location of Cancun Mexican Restaurant (2008), El Gringo Mexican Restaurant (2011–2015)
- C: Tameka Holmes, State Farm Insurance (2014–), former location of Bama Cellular (2011)
- D: Papa John's Pizza
- E–F: Overtime Grill & Bar (2009–)
- H: Subway sandwiches (2008–)
- I: Vape 411 & Smoke, former location of TRC Staffing Services, American Homepatient (2014–2016)
- J: Lakeshore Nails & Spa, former location of Nailtopia (2014)
- K: former location of OneMain Financial (2014–2016)
- Rebman, Stephanie (June 24, 2021) "Lakeshore Village sells for $2.5M." Birmingham Business Journal