Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires
Their debut album, There is a Bomb in Gilead, was released on Burbank, California's Alive/Naturalsound Records in 2012. The band followed that with Dereconstructed, released on Seattle's SubPop Records in 2014.
In 2017, their third full-length album Youth Detention///(Nail My Feet to the Southside of Town) was released by Don Giovanni Records. That November the band recorded a live album over two nights of shows at The Nick, released by Don Giovanni as Live at the Nick in 2018.
- Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires (2012) There Is A Bomb In Gilead. Alive/Naturalsound Records
- Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires (2014) Dereconstructed. SubPop Records
- Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires (2017) Youth Detention. Don Giovanni Records
- Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires (2019) Live at the Nick. Don Giovanni Records
- Lee Bains III & The Glory Fires (2022) Old-Time Folks. Don Giovanni Records CD-DG-234
- Sforzini, Hank (May 7, 2013) "12 Alabama Bands You Should Listen To Now." Paste magazine
- Reece, Chuck (May 2014) "Glory: Four Birmingham Boys Have Made What Might Be the Most Important Rock Record About the South Ever Released" BitterSoutherner.com
- Whitley, Carla Jean (May 27, 2014) "Lee Bains III shares how his band, The Glory Fires, ended up signing with Sub Pop Records." Birmingham magazine
- Whitley, Carla Jean (May 29, 2014) "Behind the Lyrics: Lee Bains III's love of Southern literature is reflected in his songwriting." Birmingham magazine
- McKenna, Brittney (May 24, 2018) "Lee Bains III Confronts the Uncomfortable Realities of Southern Heritage" Nashville Scene
- Archibald, John (September 25, 2019) "The punk rock truth about Alabama." The Birmingham News
- Bernstein, Jonathan (March 8, 2022) "Lee Bains Would Like It If You Sang Along to This Next One". Rolling Stone