Luquire Funeral Home

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Luquire Funeral Home was an undertaker and funeral services firm founded by William Luquire in 1926. It was located at 1115 24th Street North, five blocks east of Oak Hill Cemetery in Birmingham's Druid Hills neighborhood.

Early on the company expanded with the W. H. Luquire Burial Association Co. which provided burial insurance. Luquire, who also operated the Luquire Realty Co., died in 1934 and was survived by his wife, Hannah.