Deacon Brown Bottling Company

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Deacon Brown Bottling Company was a bottler founded in 1911 by L. S. Mehary, Julius Marx and G. M. Wray to manufacture and distribute ginger ale and other soft drinks. Its offices were located at 1625 1st Avenue North.

The company's name was changed within a few months to the Magic City Bottling & Syrup Company.