Magic City Camp No. 4

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Magic City Camp No. 4 was a Woodmen of the World camp chartered under the Head Camp of Alabama.

In 1900 the Camp sent $25 toward relief for fellow Woodmen and their families affected by the hurricane in Galveston, Texas.

The Camp at some point had more than 1,000 members. Its Consul Commander, William Lovett, also served as Head Manager for the state head camp. The camp made plans to erect a lodge and office building in 1913.

Camp No. 4 kept offices in the Farley Building in the 1920s and 1930s.