Milner & Kettig Company
The Milner & Kettig Company founded in 1886 by Willis Milner and William Kettig was a supplier of equipment for mining and manufacturing. Its offices and warehouses were located at 11 20th Street South and it also operated from Memphis, Tennessee and Savannah, Georgia.
The business was sold to the Crane Company of Chicago, Illinois in 1905. Kettig remained with the company as manager of the Birmingham branch.
- Cruikshank, George H. (1920) History of Birmingham and Its Environs: A Narrative Account of Their Historical Progress, Their People, and Their Principal Interests. 2 volumes. Chicago, Illinois: Lewis Publishing Company.
- 1904 Milner & Kettig Co. catalog at archive.org