Minor School was a Jefferson County school which served grades 1-8 from 1907 to the late 1960s. It was located at 1916 Pike Road, on the northwest corner of its intersection with Avenue T, in Ensley. It was named for Ensley businessman J. W. Minor.
Minor School was replaced by Minor Elementary School, located nearby. The former school served as a training center for several years before it was sold. The site is presently occupied by Limbaugh Toyota.
- Prince, A. G. (1982) Landmarks of Ensley: Past and Present. revised edition. Ensley: Best Printing Service
- 1900s Minor School classroom photo at the Alabama Department of Archives and History