Miss Myra's Pit Bar-B-Q is a barbecue restaurant at 3278 Cahaba Heights Road in the Cahaba Heights neighborhood of Vestavia Hills. The restaurant, which is noted for its ribs, smoked chicken with white sauce, chess pie and banana pudding, was founded by Myra Grissom Rountree and her then-husband Clark Rountree in a former convenience store in 1984.
- Sokolov, Raymond (July 28, 2007) "Where Ribs Are an Art Form." The Wall Street Journal.
- Velasco, Eric (December 24, 2010) "Miss Myra's Pit Bar-B-Q: Can't go wrong with Miss Myra's." The Birmingham News
- McAllister, Laura (March 22, 2012) "Miss Myra’s Midnight Mission." Over the Mountain Journal
- Cook, Sarah ( 2018) "Myra Grissom Harper of Miss Myra’s Pit Bar-B-Q: FACES of Birmingham. StyleBlueprint
- Gasque, Conan & Emma Simmons (September 26, 2019) "Miss Myra’s Pit Bar-B-Q family remembering ‘Banana Pudding Queen’ Rennae Wheat" CBS42.com
- Miss Myra's website