Mr P's Deli
Mr P's Deli and Butcher Shop is a delicatessen, grocery and souvenir shop and butcher shop located at 813 Shades Crest Road in Bluff Park. It was opened on September 5, 1975 by Charles Pilleteri. The deli's popular and extensive menu of sandwiches show off Pilleteri's fresh meats.
The butcher's counter features cut-to-order steaks and home-made sausages.
Pilleteri has also obtained the rights to distribute a number of sought-after bottled sauces like the Montego Bay collection and Ollie's Bar-B-Q in addition to his own Pilleteri's label of seasonings and marinades, which are sold through his Alabama Home Products, a company established in 1990.
- Nicholson, Gilbert (November 12, 2004) "Mr. P's deli owner building office suites in Bluff Park." Birmingham Business Journal
- Watson, Russ (September 2006) "Bluff Park's Divine Deli". Birmingham Christian Family.
- Fullman, Lynn Grisard (July 11, 2008) "The secret's in the Pilleteri sausage." The Birmingham News
- Kent, Dawn (March 10, 2011) "Meat prices increase along with fuel, feed." The Birmingham News
- Fullman, Lynn Grisard (October 15, 2012) "Dishing With: Charles Pilleteri of Mr. P's Deli in Birmingham." The Birmingham News
- Mr P's Deli website