N. E. Miles Jewish Day School
The school has its origins in a Temple Kindegarten organized in 1900 by the Birmingham Chapter of the National Council of Jewish Women. The present school was founded in 1973 by the Birmingham Jewish Federation and is named for benefactor Nathaniel Edgar Miles.
The school features a Kosher lunch room, a library with over 10,000 volumes in English and Hebrew, and extensive athletic and assembly facilities.
- N. E. Miles Jewish Day School website