National Dope Company

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The National Dope Company was a producer and bottler of soft drinks in Birmingham from 1909 to 1911. It purchased the trade mark to the name "Dope" from Houppert & Smyly and changed its name to the Birmingham Bottling Company in 1911.

On May 16, 1913 the company was sold to S. T. Mayfield and J. C. Mayfield, which sold their interest, in turn, to the Koke Company of America, based in St Louis, Missouri, in December of the same year.