Old Montgomery Highway (Hoover)
- This article is about Old Montgomery Highway in Hoover. For other roads by this name, see Old Montgomery Highway.
Old Montgomery Highway in Hoover is a road that was previously part of Montgomery Highway. Lorna Road was originally known as Old Montgomery Highway before being renamed. Currently, the only segment of the previous Montgomery Highway in Hoover still known as Old Montgomery Highway is south of Bains Bridge at the Shelby County line. It continues into Pelham under that name as well.
- For an alphabetical list of locations, see the Old Montgomery Highway (Hoover) category.
- Bains Bridge (road continues north as Lorna Road)
- Riverchase Parkway intersection
- Pelham city limit (road continues south as Old Montgomery Highway (Pelham))
|Current U.S. Highway 31||Independence Dr.||Montgomery Hwy||Montgomery Hwy||Pelham Parkway||1st Street|
|Previous routes||18th St S, 29th Ave S, Old Montgomery Hwy||Lorna Road, Old Montgomery Hwy||Old Montgomery Hwy|