PKA Architects was an architecture firm founded in 1991 by Phil Kennedy as a successor to Architects South. It was located in the Landmark Building at 2100 1st Avenue North. The firm specialized in bank branches and office planning.
PKA Architects was acquired by BDG Architects of Tampa, Florida in 2013.
- Indian Hills Country Club, Tuscaloosa
- Four Points Sheraton, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Chandler Family Life Center, Pleasant Grove
- numerous AmSouth Bank, Regions Bank, RBC Bank and National Bank of Commerce branches
- renovations to St Paul's Cathedral
- renovations to the Financial Center (2013)
- Tomberlin, Michael (December 2, 2013) "Tampa architecture firm acquires Birmingham's PKA Architects." The Birmingham News