Parkway Drive (Leeds)
- This article is about the street in Leeds. For other uses, see Parkway Drive.
Parkway Drive is the name given U.S. Highway 78 within the city of Leeds. Roads in Leeds are labeled according to which compass quadrant they are in. Parkway Drive, which runs east-west through the middle of the city, acts as the north-south dividing line, with the west end being Parkway Drive SW and the east end being Parkway Drive SE. Between 9th Street and Dunnavant Road, approximately 4/10 of a mile, Parkway Drive is part of Alabama State Highway 25.
 Notable locations
- For an alphabetical list of locations, see the Parkway Drive (Leeds) category.
- Interstate 20 interchange (continues west as U.S. Highway 78)
- Ashville Road intersection
- 9th Street SE/NE intersection (U.S. Highway 411 goes north on 9th Street from this point)
- Dunnavant Road intersection (continues east as U.S. Highway 78)