Parrish High School
|Parrish High School|
|District||Walker County Schools|
|Colors||purple & white|
|Location||35 Tornado Alley|
The school first opened on the site of the present Parrish Elementary School in 1925. It moved in 1935 to a new site on the hill to the west of the elementary school. That building was destroyed by fire in 1979 and a new Parrish High School was built just at the intersection of Alabama State Highway 269 and Coal Creek Road. Harland-Nelson Stadium was added to the campus some years later.
- Parrish schools at rootsweb.com - accessed November 22, 2013