Peddinghaus Studio

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Peddinghaus Studio was a photographer's portrait studio operated by E. B. Peddinghaus. It was located at 2018 1st Avenue North in 1896, at 2024 1st Avenue North in the 1910s and at 1918 3rd Avenue North in 1920.

Commercial photographer A. C. Keily advertised in association with the Peddinghaus Studio in 1915. The Central High School graduating class of 1920 utilized the studio for their senior portraits.