Potter Building

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Potter Building was an office and retail building located at 1909-1917 1st Avenue North in downtown Birmingham. It was built in the 1880s.

The building housed the Wheeler Business College when it was established in 1888 and the Birmingham Athletic Club when it was founded a year later. In 1913 A. W. B. Johnson. opened the first Britling Cafeteria on the ground floor. That restaurant remained open until 1964.

Tenants