Restaurant G was a white-tablecloth restaurant and bar located at 1820 4th Avenue North in One Federal Place. The restaurant was opened in October 2002 by caterer Kathy Mezrano, owner of Kathy G. & Company. Majority ownership was purchased in 2003 by long-time executive chef Geoffrey Slate and manager Alan Dobbs. Cheree Dobbs served as bar manager.
The restaurant featured an American menu with a focus on locally-grown organic produce and free-range poultry as well as fresh seafood. Restaurant G also provided catering service to Federal Place anchor tenants Bradley Arant Rose & White.
The restaurant space, on the corner of 4th Avenue and 19th Street North featured Brazilian cherry floors and 28-foot ceilings with full-height curtained windows. A polished steel staircase joined the main dining room to the mezzanine and large artworks decorate the walls. The architect for the project was Tammy Cohen of Cohen & Associates.