Shelby County Courthouse
- This article is about the present courthouse, built in 1908. For previous courthouses, see Shelby County Courthouse (disambiguation).
The marble-clad building was constructed between 1905 and 1908, two blocks north of the Old Shelby County Courthouse, at a cost of $300,000. The 1906 Shelby County time capsule was sealed behind the cornerstone of the building by representatives of the Grand Lodge of Alabama in 1906.
The building has been extended and renovated multiple times.