Taqueria Guzman is a taco truck operating from the Texaco station at 215 West Valley Avenue. Daniel Guzman began selling tacos from that location in 2006. His wife, Anel supervises the food preparation. The truck is open every day from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM except Mondays.
In 2010 the truck was included in the IN Birmingham guide designed by BIG Communications and published by the Greater Birmingham Convention and Visitors Bureau. It was ranked 6th among the South's Top 10 Food Trucks by Southern Living magazine in January 2011.
- Lovee (September 15, 2009) "Taco truck, AKA Taquiera Guzman." Alabama Eats
- Schumacher, Daniel (December 2009) "A taste of Mexico: Taqueria Guzman brings authentic flavor to West Valley Avenue." Birmingham magazine
- Williams, Roy L. (April 8, 2010) "New IN guide out in time for Indy race, tennis event." The Birmingham News
- Brock, Glenny and Brad Daly (August 12, 2010) "Birmingham's Best Eats: Taqueria Pineda and Taqueria Guzman". Wade on Birmingham
- Gray, Jeremy (December 30, 2010) "Birmingham's Taco Truck recognized by Southern Living magazine." The Birmingham News
- Carlton, Bob (August 3, 2012) "Popular Homewood taco truck owners open a new Mexican food wagon in downtown Birmingham." The Birmingham News
 External links
- Taqueria Guzman Facebook fan page