Tarrant City Schools

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Tarrant City Schools are administered by the Tarrant Board of Education to serve the City of Tarrant. The system was formed in 1930 with W. A. Parker as superintendent and acquired Jefferson County High School, which became Tarrant High School in 1948 and later added middle school grades. The system also operates Tarrant Intermediate School, and Tarrant Elementary School.

The system's offices are located at 1318 Alabama Street. Its current superintendent is Shelly Mize.

Superintendents

External link